JCC WINTER/SPRING Cooking Social Series: Easy Fun Fad Foods for TWEENS!
Join me at the JCC Manhattan for a fun 5-week cooking series just for tweens/teens inspired by the coolest recipes all over social media. It’s a great way to make new friends and level up those kitchen skills. Each week, students will work together in teams to prepare a simple (yet delicious) recipe from the following themes:
- Winter Warming Drinks
- Breakfast Bake-Off
- Souper Soups
- Perfect Pies
- Pudding 3 Ways
Here is a peek at some of the featured recipes we will be preparing during the series:
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Vanilla and Cinnamon Sticks
- Creamy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake Muffins
- Caprese Frittata
- Tomato Soup with Cutout Croutons
- Mini Phyllo-Spinach Tarts
- Bread Pudding with Raisins, Vanilla and Cinnamon
NOTE: While all recipes will be nut-free and kosher, this class cannot accommodate other food allergies. We hope you can join us in the kitchen!