JCC Cooking Social Series (in-person): Easy Fun Fad Foods for TWEENS!
Join me at the JCC Manhattan for a fun 5-week cooking series just for tweens/teens inspired by the coolest recipes all over social media. It’s a great way to make new friends and level up those kitchen skills. Each week, students will work together in teams to prepare a simple (yet delicious) recipe from the following themes:
- NOV 14: Delicious Drinks
- NOV 21: Pasta Night
- NOV 28: Brownies, Bars + Blondies
- DEC 5: Festive Party Dips, Chips + Toasts
- DEC 12: DIY Fall/Winter Holiday Sweets Gift Bag
Here is a peek at some of the featured recipes we will be preparing during the series:
- Basic Boba Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Syrup
- Mock “Cosmic” Brownies with Rainbow Sprinkles
- Layered Taco Salad Dip
- Garlic Sesame Noodles
- Baked Feta Pasta with Basil, Cherry Tomatoes, and Olive Oil
- Vegan Pumpkin-Ginger Root Muffins
- Chocolate Pretzel & Dried Fruit Bites
NOTE: While all recipes will be nut-free and kosher, this class cannot accommodate other food allergies. We hope you can join us in the kitchen!